- Like many other Web sites, www.thewatcheslounge.com makes use of log files.
- The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
- IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- www.thewatcheslounge.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- We will always attempt to provide the best and most accurate information possible here at www.thewatcheslounge.com, but you are responsible for your own actions.
- We will not be held liable for anything that happens from the use of the information here.
- This blog is not primarily financial driven. The intent of this blog is, and always has been, to share ideas related to online entrepreneurship.
- Even so, the FTC requires all bloggers to provide disclosures whenever there could be hidden interests or unspoken biases related to recommendations (basically, anything could qualify).
- This would mean I’d have to have disclaimers all over my blog and that would be a continual eyesore for my readers.